24 de mai. de 2011

My mess

I like the mess. I like this madness around me, cloths and things in the floor around. And the people who know´s me should be proud of this.
Because all this mess have a big meaning behind. When I started to clean this apartment was when I realized that house seems to look empty, and then I found out lots about myself.
This mess bring me the illusion of people, that same people I use to live with when I was just a little child.
This mess bring me the memories of the days I miss, that constantly noise around, that crazy, crazy and happy days. I like this mess. I really don´t like this empty spaces around, I hate it.
Maybe that´s why I always throw my shoes anywhere, and just leave the cloths in the floor, and maybe that´s why I hate so much when someone cleans all.
Let me keep my illusion, my sweet memories, my child inside myself. That´s my way to feed the little girl inside me.

Nenhum comentário: